Before commencing, there are some things you should know about the application process:
- You cannot make an application on behalf of another person
- It is not possible to save your work and return to it, so please give yourself about ten minutes to fill in the application
- The application will guide you as to whether you should join as an Affiliate or Civil Infrastructure Manager (CIM)
- If you are applying as a Student, you will need to upload current enrolment document(s) to support as evidence of your enrolment, so please have it ready.
- At the end of the application is the payment page. Unless you are joining as a Student, you will need a debit/credit card to complete the application. If you want to stop the application and check the pricing page, click here.
This application form is just to join the Institute. A separate application is necessary to apply for a Grading. You cannot apply for a Grading until after you have joined, but it can be done immediately after.
If you have any questions during the application process, please give us a call on 1300 ICI AUS (1300 424 287)
Are you ready to proceed to the application form?